Term dates and fees
Swimming dates and fees
Aquarius Swimming Club follow a programme of swimming based on term dates.
The Autumn term usually starts a week after the schools go back and finishes around two weeks before Christmas Day. The Spring term usually starts with the Schools at the start of January, and normally ends to fit School Term dates, this does tend to depend upon where Easter falls. The Summer term usually starts two weeks after the break for Easter and ends around one week before the schools break up for the Summer Holidays.
We do not swim during half terms, and follow the Surrey County Council Schools half term dates, normally taking out both Saturdays in any half term, it is very complicated to take on board The Private Schools and Schools that are outside Surrey County Council area. We are also aware that many schools are taking a fortnight for their half term holidays, however, the difficulty for us in trying to follow this programme is we would shorten our termly swimming programme which is already quite tight for getting through the work we expect from our swimmers.
We no longer accept cheques.
How to pay
Credit or Debit Cards:
You are able to make the full term’s fee payment with just a few clicks of your mouse using your Club Organiser account. For your security, all payments are handled through a third party provider called Stripe and we will never receive your card details.
- Follow this link to log in: https://www.cluborganiser.co.uk/login.php
- Each swimmer has an individual login, you will use this to log in to the Club Organiser (we appreciate you may have lost or forgotten your login information, we can email you a reminder upon request. Please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your child / children’s name).
- Please change your user name and password to something personal and/or memorable by clicking on the ‘Member’ tab at the top of the page and click on ‘Change Password’. THEN save this to your favourites or bookmark the page for continued easy access.
- Once logged in you will see the outstanding balance on the screen with a ‘pay the account balance now’ button, click this and follow through to enter your card details.
When the payment is complete you will receive an emailed receipt, we will be informed and your account updated immediately.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer for your swimming fees please could you follow the procedure below:
Sort Code: 60-04-35
Account No: 11050500
Account Name: Aquarius Swimming Club
REFERENCE: Please reference your payment with your club organiser member number, your child’s surname and initial.
Once you have made the transfer please inform the lead teacher at your session. This will be done by a log that will ask you to put the swimmers name, amount transferred and date of transfer.
Please note that we would like one payment per swimmer, so if you have more than one child swimming with us please can they be on separate transfers & reference numbers.
Note again: you will need to have your swimmer’s member number which forms part of your username for club organiser. E.g. ASA9654 = Member Number 9654
If you need a username and password reminder, please email:
We will continue to accept cash payments, please hand in to your lead teacher, in an envelope with swimmer’s name, swimming venue and time, please write the amount in the envelope on the outside.
We are obliged to give you a receipt for this payment, please ask your lead teacher to give you one.
Download this payment information as a pdf document.
On the online payment system:
I have to say it is the fastest, easiest payment method I’ve used so far, quite sophisticated I’d say. Thanks again for your help.
Terms & conditions, and matters of importance
- If a parent wishes to withdraw their child during the first week of the term, Aquarius is willing to reimburse half of that term’s fees. If medical reasons (supported by a doctor’s note) mean that a child needs to take a minimum of 6 weeks off, half of that term’s fees can be reimbursed. If medical reasons supported by a doctor’s note mean a child needs to take a whole term off, we can ‘hold’ a space for the following term. However, we need to be notified before the start of the term if the place is to be taken up again.
- So that swimmers can be found a suitable class and venue, Aquarius offers new pupils a tryout lesson — if they are not completely happy they do not pay for the lesson. Aquarius will then offer a second tryout lesson at another venue.
- When a swimmer is not under the direct supervision of an instructor in the pool, that swimmer is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- All spectators and any ‘spare’ children not being taught must remain within the pool spectator area. Children playing outside in the grounds of the facilities that are used by Aquarius are the responsibility of parents and guardians and must be supervised at all times.
- Aquarius has a code of conduct that all swimmers and parents must abide by: respect and courteous behaviour are expected at all times towards each other, the teachers, other personnel and spectators who attend classes or who watch classes.
- Pupils whose behaviour falls below an acceptable standard will be excluded.
- Lost property is always left at the venue by teachers so that parents may return quickly to retrieve any missing items. We do not take items home with us, unless we consider them to be valuable. In these cases, please phone us.
- Food and drink are not permitted around the pool area. Spectators must take food wrappers, empty drink bottles etc away with them.
- Changing rooms — when changing, all children must be supervised by parents or guardians. If parents are leaving children unsupervised, or wish to leave older swimmers on their own, please let the teacher in charge of the session know at the start of the term.
- Attendance is recorded every week by the teacher in charge of the class.
- We do not like swimmers to wait outside the venue for collection by parents and guardians. We prefer swimmers of all ages to be collected from inside the premises.
- Please let the teacher in charge know if you are likely to be delayed getting back to collect a swimmer. If there is a really important reason why you cannot get back in time for a swimmer, please let us know on one of our main phone numbers, and we will contact the teacher in charge by mobile.